Client: India’s one of largest business group was entering into E-commerce business in 2012.
Problem: One of India’s largest business groups – Reliance was venturing into the E-commerce business in 2012. Since the client was in a start up mode, the business faced specific key challenges:
1) The client was unknown as a start up, hence no employer branding.
2) There was a lack of qualified candidates to kick-start the business.
3) Increased competition for top emerging talent.
4) Sourcing rare and specialist skills proved difficult.
5) Last but not the least, there was no HR team in place to tackle these issues, internally or externally.
Solution by Dots Connect: Dots Connect decided to get into the thick of things, the skin of the client’s business in order to grasp the need better.
We laid out a step-by-step plan of managing the entire end-to-end recruitment life cycle!
1. Candidate sourcing for all roles.
2. Managing an internal Response Management system and team.
3. Pre-screening candidates.
4. Interview scheduling and co-ordination.
5. Candidate management.
6. Offer/Rejection management.
7. Co-ordination with the Business Head.
Result: Within 3 months, we became an exclusive recruitment partner for our client. We ensured 50+ placements in a span of 6 months; sourced and managed offsite multiple recruitment drives and successfully placed the right candidates for exciting roles in:
• Product Development (Web, UX, Customer Segment)
• UI/ UX Design
• Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
• Category / Sourcing/ Vendor Managers
• Marketing (Digital/ Offline)
• Customer Service
• Accounts/ Taxation